Hi, everyone. It took a lot of deliberation as to how I’d go about doing this, but I finally made my own Patreon page and decided to open up commissions! Yay!
So, here’s how this is going to work. I’ll keep a running list here of things people have requested I do or larger projects that I came up with myself that I’d like to tackle. Some of these are going to be more expensive than others (as some films might have streaming access, but with others I’d have to track down a physical copy that’s out of print and selling to the tune of $70 used on Amazon), they’ll have different goals associated with them.
If you want to chip in towards a request on a monthly basis, you can become a patron on my Patreon page and pledge $5 or more, and send me a message saying where you’d like your pledge to go. If you’re pledging a larger amount and want to divide it up amongst several projects, be sure to specify so I can take care of that on my spreadsheet.
If you’d prefer to just donate in one chunk or pay outright for a whole new thing, my PayPal account is here. When you donate, be sure to shoot me an E-mail (email@example.com) saying how much you donated and where you’d like it to go.
Movie reviews will be 1,000 words minimum, TV recaps will be 800 words minimum per episode. If you’re commissioning something that doesn’t fit the mold of what I’ve laid out here, E-mail me and we’ll talk rates.
- Movie currently available on Netflix, Filmstruck or Amazon Prime (or that I own a physical copy of), plus notes: $15
- Movie available for rental/purchase on Amazon Video or Youtube, plus notes: $20
- Movie available for physical purchase only, plus notes: $30
- One episode of a TV series currently streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Crunchyroll or Funimation (or that I own physical copies of), plus notes: $10
- Whole season of a TV series currently available on any of the above platforms, plus notes: $40
- One episode of a TV series not streaming on the above platforms but available for rental/purchase per episode/season on Amazon Video or Youtube, plus notes: $13
- Whole season of a TV series available for rental/purchase per episode/season on Amazon Video or Youtube, plus notes: $50
- Whole season of a TV series available for physical purchase only, plus notes: $60
- Dracula Retrospective (in approximately 4 parts)
- Price Point: $200 total (based on cumulative patron donations/other donations, not per month)
- Neon Demon Podcast (feat. @MinovskyArticle)
- Price Point: FREE
- COMING EARLY 2017
- Pokémon, Sexuality and Gender Coding (commissioned by Matt von Gonten)
- King Cobra and the Queer Thriller (commissioned by Patrick McClafferty)